l’avant-garde accompanies adults and adolescents that reason exceptionally well to find themselves and their place in the world. From a pluralistic perspective, we welcome all existential quests and conflicts. Only in the deepest of our thoughts, when we dare to question everything, we recognize ourselves, and we allow our own way of being human to break through.
We use techniques from western and eastern (embodied) philosophy, theater, dance, performance, improvisation, storytelling, martial art and music therapy. They expose our ideas about ourselves and the world, and give access to a more intense experience of being alive.
Some intuitions that inspire this practice:
- “Beyond right and wrong, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” (Rumi)
- Obey nothing that not also comes from within
- You are responsible for your thougths, feelings, and beliefs
- When you see reality as it is, you are free from fear and preference
- “Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise; seek what they sought.” (Matsuo Basho)
Currently I offer individual sessions (in vivo or through zoom). When the corona measures allow, we start with small group sessions as well.