As an adult that reasons and thinks easily and well, you don’t always make the best of your life. These are common challenges:
- You have multiple talents, but you can’t develop all of them, and choosing is difficult.
- In your past, you have adapted yourself to others, in search of a connection. You want this to change, but you don’t know how to change.
- Everybody around you says you have a good and successful life. Your intuition tells you something else.
- You live in your head, always thinking. You see all long term risks, and it paralyzes you.
- You live at a distance from your body
- You are disappointed and frustrated because you believe the world could have been different (and better)
- You have a wide circle of friends and acquaintances. Still you feel socially isolated
Together we explore for what holds you back. To paint a clear image of your inner world, I use techniques from western and eastern (embodied) philosophy, theater, performacne, improvisation, storytelling, martial arts, and music therapy.
The purpose of an existential accompaniment is to come to a deeper self-knowledge and self-awareness (cognitive, emotional, and physical), by making the unconscious conscious. We make an expedition through your inner landscape, we walk over mountain ridges, crawl through dark cages, drink from a new found source, encounter old friends, open forgotten dreams, en return more alive.
I am with you when you seek your way in, a friendly voice when you hesitate, a scout when you feel lost, an honest friend when your vision is blurred, a supporter when you enter the battle ground, and a ferryman when you want to return safely.
Sessions are possible in vivo (with respect for the corona measures) or through zoom.